01 January 2009

New Year - New Stuff

Happy New Year!

Since my last post I have started creating some new presentations. I use these presentations in the courses and corporate seminars that I teach. This year I will be working on a library of demos that will eventually be uploaded to my website and YouTube.

The first presentation is from my Take Better Pictures seminar and is about basic composition. Unfortunately, I had a big problem exporting the Keynote file with the audio intact. I have made a workaround, but the audio quality has definitely suffered as a result. Seems this is a common problem when exporting Keynote files. I will redo the audio as soon as I have solved the problem.

Anyhow, here it is:



Update 2: Audio is now working since rejigging this presentation with iWork '09. See Jan 8, post.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: