20 April 2009

279 Days to Overnight Success

http://chrisguillebeau.com/3x5/overnight-success/

Recent grads, and anyone who wants to create their own success should definitely read Chris Guillebeau's latest manifesto. Who is Chris Guillebeau you ask? He runs a great web site and blog called the Art of Non-Conformity and is all about making your own way in the world, especially if you don't quite fit in with the standard expectations of western society.

When reading 279 Days I felt like Chris was speaking directly to me. I am at a crossroads in my career and this manifesto has come to me at a perfect time and I am grateful for that. The design of this e-book makes the content very accessible. I’m a big believer in the value of good design. And with respect to the content, the specific information and resources are invaluable, as so many online freebies are full of self-marketing hooey.

If you like 279 Days, then you are sure to love A Brief Guide to World Domination.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: